On this trip to Melbourne, I may have acquired a few books too many. All were bought on sale or given to me for free.
• 365 tips to enjoying riding by Simon Vincent
• Wayne Bennett, The man in the mirror with Steve Crawley
• Reading the game, an annotated guide to the literature and films of Australian rules football edited by Tim Hogan
• Race around the sports world, One man's adventure to the greatest sporting events on the planet by Tony Hardy
• They called him Boy, Andrew 'Boy' Charlton, one of our best-loved swimmers by Peter Fenton
• The footy almanac 2007 by The Age
• Urge to merge, The power, the people, the president, and the money by Ian Ridley
• It's just a bloody game! Timeless rugby union stories by Greg Growden
I also went to two libraries and found books I want my university to acquire...
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.